Terms & Conditions
1) Reciprocal facilities shall be made available only to those ICG Members visiting Pune city and not for the members who are residents of the Pune city.
2) Family of ICG Members (Spouse and maximum 2 children up to age of 21) are allowed to make use of the facilities along with the member, but only in the presence of the concerned ICG Members.
3) Valid ICG membership card and introduction letter/introduction card, duly signed by the authorized signatory of ICG are essential while registering entry in Deccan Gymkhana.
4) ICG Members shall have to register their details in the Affiliated Club register maintained at the Club House reception. A ‘RECIPROCAL MEMBER CARD’ will be issued on verification of the documents as stated above. The ICG Member will have to possess the said card at all times while he is in the premises of Deccan Gymkhana.
5) Any ICG Member can avail the accommodation facilities for a maximum period of 8 days in a month OR 40 days a year, subject to availability.
6) ICG Member desirous of availing any facility other than the accommodation rooms will have to pay an entrance per visit at the prevailing rate.
7) All payments have to be made in advance and in cash only. Taxes shall be additional wherever applicable.
8) ICG Members are required to comply with the rules and regulations of Deccan Gymkhanna while they are availing any of the facility offered by Deccan Gymkhana.
9) Deccan Gymkhanna reserves the right to deny or revoke a visitor’s privileges on such grounds it sees fit.
759/2 Deccan Gymkhana,