Competition open to all students between the ages of 18 to 25 years
Topic: [Topic will come here]
Last Date of Receipt of the Essay: 15th February 2014
Terms & Conditions:
- The participants are expected to submit a 2500 to 3000 word typed essay by email as well as a printed copy.
- Submit the essay by email to [Email id] and send printed copy to – The Director, Dr. E Borges Road, Dona Paula, Goa 403004 latest by 15th February 2014.
- The essay should be the original work and must not have been submitted to any other essay competition(s) or otherwise published. Participants will not be allowed to make any revisions to the essay once it has been submitted.
- The participant will be required to declare any assistance received during the writing of the essay.
- Feedback to essays will be provided where possible and winners will be contacted via the email used to submit the essay for the competition.
- Entries to the competition will be judged by a panel convened jointly by The International Centre Goa (ICG) and the Goa University (GU), whose decision will be final and binding.
- All essays will become the joint property of the ICG & the GU. Each participant automatically grants the ICG & the GU the right to reproduce, publish, transmit or otherwise communicate to the public their entry, in whole or in part, or using any media for any purpose without permission or payment.
- The International Centre Goa and Goa University reserves the final right, where necessary, to make amendments to the above terms and conditions and to select the winners of the competition.